together

If you give all of yourself to someone else
If you love with all of your heart and still get hurt
for what it's worth?
Should you give him the freedom to let you go
Scared to even hold your hand, 'cause I know
I know I'll have to let it go

Knowing whatever happens, I'll still get hurt
Remember those days where we just had some fun
Now it's all about money and job, you don't have,
but you should, thought
You could say that I have just fallen out of love
It's not that, not that I don't love you
I do, I do so much it drowns me and kills whatever I do

I don't want you to see how fragile I am
whenever you leave
How weak I am for you,
your words that are just a echo in my head
they are the reason I lose sleep and wake up to my own scream
It's not that fun, no


- J




Kommentit

Suositut tekstit