Back then I was 16, trying to find myself. Trying to find out the real me, trying to find out what my darkest fantasies were. I was always an artist, my artwork only stayed written in my notebooks. I had this vision of myself, dancing and laughing while singing. I was wrong. I was born to be unhappy, even when everything was fine I wished that I was dead.
I always knew that part of being me contains a lot of problems, difficulties and downhills.

I remember when I met him, it was so clear that he was the only one for me
He knew it too, I'm sure
after four years of misunderstood feelings and fights, we finally came along
I felt free, I felt fine, begged him to stay
He told me he had to start his life all over again without me, 
yet still he tried to reach me

I hear the music in my veins, you're there too
I hear the sirens of the ambulance, unfortunately it was too late
*bang bang*
I became what you wanted me to be
I became what you wanted me to be
I will love you till the end of time

Don't break my trust anymore
Don't leave me hanging
Don't let me leave you

I can see all clear now, it's time to go to sleep
I have lost all my intuitions, but I'm sure they were good

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit