good, bye

I believe I see stars as I close my eyes
Yours tell me that you're sad, but why, why?
Maybe I'm too busy, too busy living my own life
Making bad decisions and drinking fine wine
I'm exhausted, your love is too expensive
I'm trying to get you back, back again

So don't leave me again
And don't say goodbye
Don't turn around again
My tears won't get you back, not again

I want to have all of you
Your soul, your past, your future
Yes I do wear black socks but for you I would kill
You made me nice for a while, but now I'm done with nice
I'm going to make sure I get the last laugh

So don't leave me again
And just don't say goodbye
Please don't turn around
I'm helpless and can't make it right

Last goodbye was too much, much
If I leave, in the end I'll end up being left
I see the stars, stars
why do they shine for you, you?



Kommentit

Suositut tekstit