Drugs boy

It's getting real dark blue in here
Like the sun never rised
I feel the need to leave, leave this world behind
I always knew that part of being me contains a lot of
problems, difficulities and downhills

He told me that I think too much about him,
maybe he was right
But I'll love him forever
Is that so wrong?
I'm in love, I'm in love
I became someone you wanted me to be
Every friday night I feel so alone

Stars are still shining
And the sun is still rising
Why do they shine for you, love?
Everything is still dark blue, dark blue
He loves his drugs, his girls and his ability to lie
I'm into none of those

Everything he said made flowers grow in my ears
He will get high tonight, too
I'm crazy, baby, for you
If he likes me, he takes me home
I'll try to talk to him
while he lives his life



Kommentit

Suositut tekstit